Web printing is ideal for direct mail, magazines, booklets, card carriers, brochures, and even door hangers. In-line finishing includes page binding, perforation, folding or simple die-cutting, ensuring your products are completed quickly, efficiently, and on-budget.
H-UV & Conventional Sheetfed
Our newest eight-color H-UV press is an engineering marvel, and offers
- Faster print runs with ink that dries instantly
- Consistent ink disbursement so your print job will look flawless from the first piece off the press to last
- Options for special coatings, such as spot UV and varnishes
- Ability to print 120,000, 8.5×11, four-color flyers an hour – so your projects can be completed in record time
We keep up with the latest technology, so your options are constantly expanding. With hundreds of paper stocks, numerous special coatings, and even security inks, odds are we’ve got what you need. Our digital presses can handle larger sheet sizes, up to 14.33” x 26”.
Retail Packaging, POP & Folding Cartons
Whether you need speed to market, precise manufacturing, or a combination of both, Prisma has the expertise and experience to engineer packaging solutions to effectively protect and promote your product.
Learn more about packaging
From pancake shaped postcards to gold and silver foil, we offer a complete spectrum of finishing services to ensure you stand out from the crowd and get ahead of your competition.
- Perfect binding
- Gluing (fugitive or remoistenable)